• Vocabulary sheets
• Various Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing Activities & Quizzes (to go along with all four strands of the Ontario French Curriculum)
• Beginner worksheets on avoir/être
• Beginner worksheets on masculine / feminine possessive adjectives
• Word scramble and word maze
• Card games – « J’ai, Qui a » and « 5 familles » with instructions.
• Vocabulary board game
• Matching Cards (using definite and indefinite articles)
• Flashcards and word wall cards
This unit works well with the new Ontario French Curriculum. (created 2016) Great for beginner learners, especially grades 4-6 FSL.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thank you for sharing your resource. This resource has been recommended for teachers by the TES Resource Team.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.