A number of one- and two-point perspective drawing worksheets, created for a recent scheme of work. Students created imaginary rooms, based on the work of Patrick Caulfield.
Inspiration for these sheets came from Dawn Pederson’s widely used ‘One Point Perspective Room’ worksheet (thank-you Dawn!).
These worksheets focus on drawing furniture in perspective.
- One point perspective UNIT (plus a ghosted sheet for lower ability)
- One point perspective TABLE (an easier and harder version, plus a ghosted sheet for lower ability).
- One point perspective SOFA
- One point perspective FURNITURE #1
- One point perspective FURNITURE #2
- Two-point perspective TABLE
- A guide to drawing doors and windows on one point perspective buildings.
- A starter activity sheet (‘Mantle of the Expert’)
All sheets are free to use - copy/adapt as you see fit.