Students explore standard 8.EE.A.1 with this playlist. They will create equivalent exponential expressions using multiplication, division, zero powers, and negative powers. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
This product includes:
• 10 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as integer and exponent
• Examples of the properties of integer exponents and how to apply them to quickly evaluate exponential expressions
• An accompanying Teaching Notes file
The Teaching Notes file includes:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as identifying expanded form and exponent
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as thinking that the base multiplies by the exponent
Need more resources?
Finding Roots - Playlist and Teaching Notes