This Spanish reading bundle includes ALL 20 of my readings on holidays and celebrations throughout the year at 50% off!
- New Year’s Eve/Day (future tense) (Jan. 1)
- Día de los Reyes (Jan. 6)
- Carnival (Feb or March)
- Día de san patricio
- Semana Santa and Pascua (March or April)
- Mother’s Day in Mexico (Mar. 10)
- Cinco de Mayo (May 5)
- San Fermines (July)
- Pachama Celebration (Aug 1)
- Tomatina (Aug)
- Hispanic Heritage Month (Sep.15-Oct.15)
- Mexican Independence/Grito de Dolores (Sep. 16)
- Día de la Raza/Columbus Day (Oct. 12)
- Day of the dead/Día de los muertos (Nov. )
- Día de Acción de Gracias (Nov)
- Día de las Velitas (Dec. 7)
- Día de Virgen de Guadalupe (Dec. 12)
- Christmas/Navidad (Dec. 25)
- Quinceañera (varies)
- Fiesta de cumpleaños (varies)
Each reading includes a glossary of new vocabulary, reading comprehension section and Answer Key.
These readings can be used for bell work, early finishers and/or sub plans!
Level: Spanish 2 (present and past tenses)
*except for New Year’s Eve in Future
Includes answer keys.