Are you looking for some great emergent reader to celebrate the St. Patrick's Day Holiday? Look no further! This emergent reader bundle contains THREE texts to help you teach vocabulary, sight words, concepts of print, and more! All readers contain simple and repetitive text that are perfect for beginning readers! The addition of large print and beautiful clip art help to keep your students engaged and motivated!
What is all included with this product?
Emergent Reader #1: Leprechaun, Leprechaun What Do you See?
- Contains great vocabulary surrounding the St. Patrick Day holiday including: leprechaun, rainbow, clover, hat, pot of gold.
- 3 different choices of readers: Color, B& W, and cut/paste!
-Repetitive and simple sentences
Emergent Reader #2: Colorful Clovers!
- Contains color words: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple (and rainbow!)
-4 different choices of readers: read only, fill in the blank, trace the color word, or color the picture to match the sentence.
-Available in Color and B&W for ease of printing!
- Simple and repetitive text
Emergent Reader #3: Where Is The Coins?
- Contains positional concepts: above, under, next to, in front, behind, in.
- Cut & Paste: very interactive for students!
-Available in Color and B &W for ease of printing
All books are printed two to a page to make printing easier and to save ink! They are all also available in color and B&W! These books would make a great addition to your St. Patrick's day theme in your elementary and early childhood classroom! Just print, prep, and go!