Find the correct spelling of the high frequency word and then write a sentence using the word.\nwhat, came, could, with.\n\nPhase 3 'ure&' wordsearch on second page because that&';s where I saved it.\n\nPlease rate and review, any feedback or suggestions for improvement would be appreciated. :)
Two money word problems worksheets created for my more able year three group - so probably suitable for year 4/5 too. Five questions with space for working out and answer. Could be used as class or homework activity.
A worksheet created for my more able year threes. First section asks them to add two two-digit numbers and some groups of three numbers mentally, including bridging through tens. Second section gives some word problems involving addition and asks them to make jottings (number lines etc) to show their working.
Would be suitable for older years too. Easily customised. .
Activity sheet created to help children practise saying their name, age and birthday in French. First section children have to fill out about themselves, then for the second section they have to walk around the classroom asking their friends when their birthday is, and then record this in the table provided.
<p>A Full scheme of work covering writing objectives using various of Roald Dahl's works (including Matilda and The BFG). It is easy to differentiate for KS 2 (7-11 year olds) and KS3 (11-14 year olds)and contains many worksheets for activities including vocabulary and punctuation use as well as descriptive and creative writing techniques.</p>
Please note that if you specifically want <a href="https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/i-can-spell-words-ending-with-y-oy-ay-11280548">words that END with ay/oy these are available as a separate resource.</a> (Each resource uses different words)<br />
Spelling activity pack for words containing:<br />
- 2 powerpoint files (one for each of the above). Every spelling is on an individual slide for <strong>class spelling activities</strong> (24 words)<br />
- <strong>4 Monster Sentence sheets.</strong> These include each spelling outlined in <strong>print</strong> and in <strong>cursive</strong> for students to practise their handwriting. Each spelling can then be written as a sentence (which can be silly/crazy/happy etc.). Colour and black & white versions of each sheet are provided.<br />
- <strong>2 word searches</strong> to consolidate learning. One for each set of spellings (and a solution sheet).<br />
- <strong>2 crosswords</strong> on powerpoint for class/group challenges (or print them off for small group/paired work)<br />
- <strong>2 certificates</strong> (Spelling Star and Writing Star).<br />
- Plain text file with every word (use this to easily copy and paste words for your own purposes).<br />
Also includes lots of monsters :)<br />
Black & white versions of the sentence sheets are included for easy copying or laminate the colour versions and use with wipeable pens for students to practise their handwriting and sentence writing with the different spellings.<br />
The words are taken from the Children's Printed Word Database featuring the words most commonly found in children's books during the first years of school.<br />
<a href="https://www.tes.com/member/thinky">Follow me on TES</a> for future updates. I'm happy to receive feedback and suggestions and where possible will update resources accordingly :) <br />