1. Rise of the YouTube Vloggers - who are they and how did they make their millions?
2. Gangs - why do teens join gangs and what's the actual reality of gang life?
3. Trump - what has he said now? What are the global implications of his presidency? What is this man's background and why is he still so popular with some?
4. Environmental issues - a very serious article about very scary problems students will face in their lifetimes unless serious action is taken.
5. Rise of the Flat Earthers - who are these conspiracy theorists? Why do they believe the earth is flat and why is the anti-science movement gaining momentum?
6. E-Sports and professional gamers. What's it like to be one of these? How do they do it and what exactly do they do?
7. Rise of the Online Trolls - why do people 'troll'? Who are these bullies hiding behind screens? This article investigates
8. Tattoos - too cool for school or make you look like a fool? The debate around exposed tattoos in the professional environment.
And many, many more!
All of these articles are pretty interesting for students and teachers! All are useful, very easy to use and a good way to combine Current Affairs and
**Check out our [English Shop](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/Lead_Practitioner) for loads more free and inexpensive KS3, KS4, KS5, Literacy and whole school resources.**
[AQA English Language Paper 1 and Paper 2 Knowledge Organisers](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-12063979)
[AQA English Language Paper 1 Section A package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11757237)
[AQA English Language Paper 1 Sections A and B package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11747224)
[AQA English Language Paper 1 package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11561370)
[AQA English Language Paper 2 Question 5 package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11899610)
[AQA English Language Paper 1 Question 5 package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11483869)
[AQA English Language Paper 2 Section A package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11828984)
[AQA English Language and English Literature revision package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11449199)
[An Inspector Calls whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11711589)
[An Inspector Calls revision package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/an-inspector-calls-gcse-9-1-exam-practice-11850503)
[Macbeth whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11702645)
[Macbeth revision package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11904820)
[A Christmas Carol whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11718691)
[A Christmas Carol revision package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-12080244)
[Jekyll and Hyde whole scheme package ](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11607362)
[Jekyll and Hyde revision package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11904852)
[Romeo and Juliet whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11903624)
[Power and Conflict poetry comparing poems package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11843215)
[Power and Conflict poetry whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11563766)
[Love and Relationships poetry whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11924178)
[Unseen Poetry whole scheme package](http://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/-11843275)
Or check out some Citizenship GCSE, RE, PSHE + RSE resources at [EC Resources](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/EC_Resources)
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.