Teaching beginners in ESL can be great fun but what:
- when we don’t know where to start?
- when we have a mixed ability class?
- when our material isn’t updated or adapted?
You will find in this bundle enough material to teach your students for about a week (60/90 minutes for each lesson). Vocabulary in context, grammar with clear explanation, exercises and feedback to save you time and focus on the actual learning process.
It is flexible to help you teach ESL/EAL students beginners/elementary about vocabulary:
Places where we live (city, village, suburbs, seaside…), description of places (calm, noisy, clean…), types of accommodations (house, apartment/flat, hotel…), rooms, furniture, household chores
and about grammar:
There is/are, this/that/these/those, likes-dislikes (with nouns/verbs in –ING) and reasons, adjectives, prepositions of places
The bundle contains 5 powerpoint presentations with about 30 slides each with clear explanations at the bottom of each one of them to give you a step-by-step explanation about the progression of the lesson.
You’ll also find with each lesson an activity booklet for students so that they keep a written record of their learning.
The approach is communicative and follows a logical structure to reinforce students’ knowledge day after day. It also contains grammar points reinforced by exercises to consolidate their grammatical skills and writing skills.
You will find different types of activities to allow a greater differentiation in your class:
- Listening activities
- Videos with questions
- Matching up activities
- Filling gaps
- Classification activities
- Speaking activities (surveys, games…)
- Reading activities from articles, tourist brochures, forum (with questions, vocabulary focus…)
- Games (bingo, drawing and speaking description)
- Grammar points context with explanations, followed by exercises and correction
- Review of objectives…
Each lesson can be bought individually in my shop.
Any Question Mail me at email@example.com
You can check them below: