Easter is on its way! Can’t wait for a chocolate hunt, right?
In the meantime I suggest you this resource to develop your students’ knowledge about Easter and other celebrations in. This lesson will also give you the opportunity to practice vocabulary about Easter and grammar about the simple present tense in French
It gives an explanation as to why we celebrate Easter and other celebrations around it (Carnival, Fat Tuesday… ).
The presentation is made of 37 colourful slides and the activity booklet contains 14 pages to make your lesson more interactive and enjoyable.
- a self-target setting slide
- a video about Easter
- reading activity about the different celebrations(how we celebrate them and why with some pictures to help for the understanding.)
- a True/False activity,
- an introduction to the vocabulary
- games for drilling
- a noughts and crosses to be played in pairs
- an introduction to the present tense (ER, IR, RE) and a practice
- a word search
- unscrambling activity
- colouring activities for the younger ones
- a pair work speaking activity with opinions
- a puzzle with letters to unscramble
It is quite flexible and will allow you to teach from pre-intermediate to intermediate levels with kids, teens or adults.
So you just need to choose what will best suit your group.