Many games, activities, work sheets, loop puzzles to revise the following:
Radioactivity, radiation, atoms, isotopes, activity, half life, alpha, beta, gamma, the discovery of the nucleus, changes in the nucleus, alpha scattering, Rutherford, how our model of the atom has changed over time, radiation uses and dangers, nuclear radiation in medicine, fission and fusion.
Excellent tried and tested resources which are ready to be used, and some of which are differentiated. You will not find these resources anywhere else. Answer sheets are also provided to allow student independence and peer or self assessment.
As teachers we all work ridiculously long hours each week. Give yourself a break, spend some life with your wife / husband / children / friends / family by purchasing more lessons created by “Barclayfox” once they appear on TES. Please note: when searching for resources please type barclayfox into the search box/engine and it will show you all our resources.
Please purchase this lesson, and leave a positive review.
This lesson is part of a series, whilst they all work very well as standalone individual lessons you may wish to buy others from the series:
0. Bundle – contains all lessons (if available not all series are bundled)
1. Atoms, radiation and the discovery of the nucleus.
2. Isotopes and Mass number and Atomic number.
3. Alpha, Beta and Gamma – ionising radiation.
4. Changes in the nucleus – decay equations
5. Activity and half life
6. Activity and half life practicals
7. Dangers and precautions
8. Nuclear radiation in medicine (uses in medicine)
9. Nuclear fission and chain reactions (nuclear power).
10. Electricity from nuclear power.
11. Nuclear Fusion and our sun.
12. Nuclear issues including waste
13. Prediction, theory acceptance and peer review
14. Revision Lesson - THIS ONE
Thank you, and happy teaching!