What is there to do to give your kids a God-honoring Easter celebration that isn’t about chocolate eggs and Easter bunnies? We have a great solution.
Your kids will enjoy making Easter cards with our 60-page book of God-honoring card-making ideas and materials for making cards (in case all you have the time and money to buy are glue and scissors).
We share ideas for jeweled crosses, stained-glass tissue sun-catcher crosses, and brown construction-paper crosses decorated with flower photos cut out from bulb and seed catalogs. This book is bursting with gorgeous, colorful illustrations and key art instructions that are sure to make your children’s cardmaking succeed!
We also provide your kids with card fronts, as well as greetings and pictures to glue inside their cards. We give instructions and examples for making bookmarks, too, as well as serious devtionals, and the words for 2 different children’s hymns about Jesus and the Easter story.
This beautiful book contains all of these features:
- A stained-glass picture of Jesus to color & make into a card
- 5 famous paintings that tell the Easter story
- 4 devotionals about Jesus’ suffering and death
- 2 hymns to sing at Easter; one tells the story
- 7 examples of how to decorate foam crosses with foam shapes, craft
- jewels and buttons
- Sunrise dove card example for you to make
- Bible verses to cut & paste in your cards
- 8 decorated cross card examples with art instruction
- Cross card and heart patterns
- Flowers to print, cut, and paste on your cross cards
- 1 fancy cross card for experienced crafters to make
- Tissue paper stained glass cross card example
- 18 full-color devotional card fronts to print out
- 8 examples to help you make the inside of the card with correlated teaching of the art principles involved
- 3 bookmark examples that you can make
- 1 four piece full color window card for you to make
- 70 color illustrations to print and paste in your cards
- 7 greetings in color to paste in your cards
- 4 additional card fronts for you to color
- 22 B&W pictures for you to color & paste in your cards
- 14 B&W greetings to trace in color & paste in your cards
- 3 notebooking pages to print out and write on
- One B&W bookmark for you to color
So much to choose from! But the best part is that you can reuse this book as many times as you like within the same household, year after year. This book will be a blessing to your family!
Why not use this book to draw your children’s attention back to Jesus at Easter time?
This book is reproducible for all students living in the same home as the book’s purchaser.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.