‘The Way I Feel’ is a six week ‘well-being’ Activity Pack with training videos and lifetime support. Teach preschoolers to recognise and manage emotions through drama and play!
This pack supports both the EYFS and the California Preschool Learning Foundations.
Both versions are included for you to choose the correct download for you.
EYFS: Learning Outcomes with links to the three Prime Areas of Learning (Communication & Language, Physical Development, Personal, Social & Emotional Development) and to the Specific Area of Learning (Expressive Arts & Design).
CA PRESCHOOL LEARNING FOUNDATIONS: Learning Outcomes with links to the Learning Foundations (Language & Literacy, Physical Development, Social - Emotional Development and Visual and Performing Arts)
This is so much more than your average preschool resource!
Your six week well-being resource includes:
- Six original weekly activities and six original weekly extension tasks (including games, songs, rhymes, movement and music activities and a ‘play at home’ task)
- Five supporting printable worksheets
- One supporting original music video
- Seven supporting original music tracks
- Supporting printable lyrics
- Six teacher demonstration videos
- Join our online support group (The Pyjama Drama learning Academy) to meet other like-minded professionals who are using our unique approach to learning
- Ongoing email support from your tutor, Pyjama Drama Learning cofounder, Sarah Rijnen
WHAT MAKES THIS RESOURCE SO DIFFERENT?
Central to this pack is Gary, a mixed up tree frog who, along with his friends, is learning how to manage and understand his own big feelings. As the teacher, you will introduce this imaginary character to your preschoolers along with the help of our original music video, ‘Mixed Up Frog’. Before you know it, you’ll have a whole classroom full of ‘Garys’ who will help the children to learn to recognise and manage their own feelings.
NERVOUS ABOUT DRAMA?
Don’t be - Drama is just another word for play! If you can capture a child’s attention when you sing a nursery rhyme, or can make them laugh by putting on a silly voice when you’re reading a story, you have absolutely nothing to be nervous about!