Biography Mini-Project: Create a journal as a historic figure is one way for students to convey research about a historical figure, famous individual, or even themselves. What would Jane Addams say about her time creating Hull House? What might Brunelleschi grumble about while building the dome of the cathedral in Florence?
Included in this project guide:
- Research Template
- Student directions for creating diary
- Diary template
- Student sample
This project is a lifelong tool applicable to any unit of study.
Research projects currently available include:
- Build a Resume for Historic Figure
- Create a journal as a historic figure
- Build a Linkedin Profile for a Historic Figure
- Create a blog social studies project
- Photo Journal social studies project
- Writing a Research Paper: A student’s guide to writing a research paper
- Research Project: Create a book jacket
- Research Project: A visual timeline for a social studies project
- Create an artifact project
-Create a picture book project
-Research project - Create a comic book
-Twitter feed - social studies project
- Research Project - Pamphlets
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.