EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS TWIST PLUS EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS FOR THINKERS (6 WORKSHEETS)
* * * EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS TWIST:
* The "twist" to this worksheet is that all of the examples on here are written out IN WORDS, not numbers, which actually will make your students have to "think" more. Here are two examples from the worksheet:
* write two thirds as twenty fourths
* write two sevenths as fifty sixths
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
This is a challenging worksheet which will really show they "know their stuff".
GUARANTEED TO MAKE THEM THINK!
* * * EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS FOR THINKERS!:
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS WITH THESE 5 WORKSHEETS ON EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS!
* These are NOT easy and will make your students THINK!!
* Here are two examples of what's on here:
* * shade in 6/8 of 16/16 -
* * put an "X" in 8/10 of 15/15 -
* THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!!!
* You receive 5 FULL worksheets on equivalent fractions. Each worksheet consists of fractions AND shapes.
* Your students must shade, draw, etc. the exact amount for each fraction, BUT the fractions MUST BE EQUIVALENT!
Your download of 6 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/