Here's a fun way to teach and reinforce Addition Doubles (1+1, 2+2, 3+3...12+12)! The games are great for center activities. I also like to send home the black-line copies of games for families to play together. Makes homework fun and encourages family time.
- Memorable Doubles Baby Rap/Song (fun way to learn doubles addition facts through 12's)
- Flash Cards (color and black-line)
- Doubles Memory Card Game (color & black-line)
- Spin & Graph a Double (4 version)
- Doubles Go Fish Game (color & black-line)