6-part mini-training suitable as:
- Personal CPD for teaching staff and homeschooling parents/carers
- Activities/Discussion points for all staff meetings or bulletins
The training includes:
Some targeted solutions; tried and tested techniques; some wider perspective, long-term thinking; and maybe a little TLC yourself; in order to transform the current status quo of disrupted lessons, stressed teaching staff and the occasional broken window.
This mini-training introduces some initial approaches to these issues, covering:
- Safety First ( Learning Second)
- Building relationships
- See the child not the behavior
- Don’t take things personally (!)
- Be part of a team
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
What an amazing piece of training! My staff were really responsive and made the whole team reflect on our practice.
Thanks Nikita :) Glad it helped.<br /> <br /> In what type of setting did you use it? Staff briefing? Specific training etc?<br />
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.