This resource includes an English and Spanish version of Growth Mindset Backpack. These are perfect for your bilingual or dual language classrooms and schools!
A Backpacks is a symbolic analogy for what we carry in our minds on a daily basis. This activity aims to reinforce and help our students develop a growth mindset. Students identify their own attributes and recognize phrases they can say to themselves if they think in a fixed mindset pattern.
This resource includes pages to differentiate fixed and growth mindset, trigger words and goal setting activity.
It is super easy to assemble. Students simply cut out each page of their backpack, fill them in, and staple the pages along backpack handle.
The two resources I am including in this bundle are sold separately. Below is the list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
This resource includes:
- Page 1: Cover My Growth Mindset Backpack (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 2: In My Backpack I have knowledge (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 3: In My Backpack I have Trigger Words (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 4: In My Backpack I have Positive Attitude (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 5: In My Backpack I have Goals (English and Spanish Version)
Happy Backpack Day!!!