Analyze and solve pairs of simultaneous equations. Scaffolded lesson provides for classroom differentiation. Can be used as a lesson leader, guided practice, independent practice, for cooperative learning and math centers, or as an assessment. Use with smartboard, projector, computer, pad or as printable. Lesson is complete - NO PREP. Editable version included.
- Know systems of equations can have one, infinite or no solutions
- Understand solutions of two linear equation systems with two variables, will correspond to points of intersection of their graphs
- Solve systems of two linear equations algebraically
- Extimate solutions by graphing equations
- Solve problems leading to two linear equations in two variables
Includes 6 practice pages and answer keys.
Aligned with NCCS Math - 8.EE.8
Visit commoncoremath.net for additional help.