Set of activities I made for our whole-school STEM day a couple of years ago. As such it is suitable for a wide range of abilities and learning styles.
Skills practiced include:
- Co-ordinates and map references
- Map Scales
- Spotting patterns and drawing conclusions
- Sequences (including linear, quadratic and exponential sequences)
- Calculating Speed/Distance/Time
- Time Series Graphs
- Functional skills problem solving
The activities are set in Bristol but could be adjusted by replacing the map.