Languagenut.com is a dynamic and engaging language learning resource offering a variety of games and activities to help students learn a foreign language, as well as an innovative tracking tool so teachers can set homework and monitor progress.
These free lesson plans and resources are designed to help teachers get the most out of Languagenut. Each unit pack includes:
- 7 engaging lesson plans (one for each 10-word section, plus a revision/sentence-building lesson for the end of the unit), written by qualified teachers and covering all 4 key skills
- Ideas for adapting each lesson to suit your class, including extension activities, suggestions for differentiation, homework activities and substitutions for low-tech classrooms
- Full timings and guidance for teachers to help you access all the resources easily
- Printable resources to complement the lessons and save you time
- Teacher notes with useful tips about grammar points for each lesson, designed to help non-specialists
This unit pack is for Languagenut's Unit 3 - Where I Live 1, covering countries, local area, houses, rooms, furniture and home activities. These lessons are designed to be used for teaching French.
Looking for English, German or Spanish lesson plans? Check out our custom resources and plans for these languages, including specific teacher notes on grammar points for non-specialists!