Anyone can get this resource completely FREE with these voucher codes:
1) If you've never yet made a purchase with TES, use code OUTSTANDINGOCT to receive any resource up to £5 for FREE!
2) If you have made a purchase before use code VALUEDCUSTOMER to also get any resource up to £5 for free!
The resource its currently at a new temporary price point for the TES offers. I've dropped the price by 99p to ensure the display pack qualifies for both.
I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to the more than 700 of you who have purchased this display pack! I hope your classrooms look gorgeous!
This is a complete 200+ page pack of a number of classroom displays that I have developed over the last couple of years to invigorate my department. Two updated booster packs have already been added.
Original Display Pack:
- Philosophers and Religious Figures Timeline (Over 40 thinkers with pictures, dates and outlines of their thinking).
- Famous quote callouts to add along the timeline (one for almost every philosopher). Get students talking!
- Custom-made colourful lettering for timeline eras.
- Over 20 ethical and philosophical questions in colourful speech bubbles to inspire thinkers in your classroom (A great one for open-evenings or tutor time discussions!)
- Steps/Levels display with optional number arrows. Department levels policy documents included.
- 'How to' guides for all displays.
June/July Booster Pack:
- Philosophical Language Literacy Display with sentence starters for knowledge/explanation and assessment/evaluation.
- Agree --> Disagree continuum signposts to make human bar charts in your classroom!
- Blooms thinking guidance for teachers with question prompts. Great for shrinking and sticking on desks or displaying at the back of the room.
Sept/Oct Booster Pack:
- A raft of additional thinkers to give greater flexibility to the Philosopher Timeline across exam boards.
- Quotes for every new thinker of course!
All updates continue to be free.
Updated for 2017! Very popular Stone Age Boy planning downloaded by hundreds of teachers.
SPECIAL OFFER: new TES customers can download this resource for free using code OUTSTANDINGOCT at checkout.
Please follow download instructions at the bottom of this description. Problems downloading? Click here for download help
Download the original Stone Age Boy resource pack from KS2History. This two-week unit of English work, based on the book 'Stone Age Boy', works well alongside the topic Stone Age to Iron Age for Year 3 and Year 4. The pack contains ten full lesson plans and accompanying pupil resources.
The lessons in this Stone Age Boy Planning Pack use drama, discussion and debate to help pupils to engage with the text and then gives them the opportunity to write and edit their own Stone Age narratives. There is also a grammar focus on using adverbials of time and place and a chance to develop thesaurus skills.
The English objectives covered in this unit are:
- To ask and answer questions about a text
- To use a thesaurus to improve my writing
- To use adverbials of time and place
- To prepare a short drama piece based on a text
- To take part in a class debate
- To make a story plan
- To write my own narrative
- To edit my writing
- To make decisions about how to present my writing
All of our lessons are planned by Outstanding-rated teachers and English experts.
SPECIAL OFFER: New TES buyers can use code OUTSTANDINGOCT at checkout to try this resource for free!
If you like this Stone Age Boy Planning Pack, you may also like:
Stone Age to Iron Age Planning Pack
How to Wash a Woolly Mammoth Literacy Planning
Stone Age to Iron Age planning bundle of all 3 packs
Please follow the steps below to access your files:
1. Return to this page.
2.Further down the page you’ll see the files included within the Resource listed under the header ‘Files Included’/'All Files'. You may need to click on ‘See all Resources’ to view them all.
3. Use the download arrow icons found to the left of each of the file names for each separate file.