These hands-on task cards are a fun and engaging way for your students to work on their counting and number recognition skills. The task cards included are from numbers 0-10.
There are 3 different types of counting opportunities included on the task cards;
- How many pieces of candy in the jar?
- How many shamrocks in the field?
- How many gold coins in the pot?
Your students will love working on their counting skills with these engaging and hands-on task cards. They are also the perfect addition to your St Patrick’s Day activities and math centers. There are 33 different task cards included in this pack, giving your students plenty of opportunity to work on their counting skills.
- Print the task cards.
- Cut out and laminate each of the individual task cards.
- Lay the task cards out in your math centers and provide your students with a dry wipe pen or clothing peg for your students to choose their answer.
- These task cards fit perfectly into photo storage boxes - making it easy for you to stay organised and keep all the pieces together.