This bundle includes a broad range of ethical themes related to the study of the Holocaust. Students will explore historical issues and consider the lessons and messages that can be learnt before relating them to current events and issues. The bundle includes a set of homeworks designed to compliment and develop student insight and understanding.
The SOW is designed to be taught alongside a historical investigation.
All lesson include:
- Clear learning objectives,
- Fully differentiated resources,
- Opportunities for group work, class discussions and extended writing,
- Pace and challenge throughout,
- High level analysis of challenging texts,
- Links to relevant clips,
- Extension tasks,
- Links to differentiated homework task to extend learning,