MFL Christmas crackers
Our favourite festive picks for primary and secondary students
We’ve selected some of the top Christmas-themed MFL activities, songs and games to ensure your pupils enjoy the last lessons of term.
- Simple PowerPoint presentation containing images and facts about La fête des Rois
- Interactive advent calendar with a short video on Christmas in Hispanic countries
- Ruldolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer lyrics in Spanish
- Festive German song about counting reindeer
- Christmas counting in French
- Spanish group talk activity based on this year’s El Gordo advert campaign
- Seasonal lesson exploring Christmas traditions in other francophone places
- Christmas-themed Who Wants to be a Millionaire? in Spanish
- Introduction to German Advent traditions, based on a classic rhyme
- Festive French letter-writing activity using the past and future tense
For further inspiration, check out the primary and secondary language bundles featuring in our Christmas sale.