A short quiz on Roald Dahl’s children books with sample slides taken from a bumper 100 question quiz. See below for details.
Roald Dahl’s Children’s Books – 100 Question Interactive Quiz
A highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100 question power point quiz on Roald Dahl’s children’s books and includes questions on Matilda, The BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Danny Champion of the World, Fantastic Mr Fox, George’s Marvellous Medicine, The Twits, Boy, The Giraffe, Pelly and Me, The Enormous Crocodile, The Magic Finger and The Witches.
It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group, particularly on World Book Day or on Roald Dahl Day in September.
The quiz contains 100 questions with multiple choice answers. It can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the Roald Dahl image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
An answer sheet is also provided.
1. In which book is this quote from ‘If you are good, life is good?’
2. Charlie is the last person to find a golden ticket in ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.’ Who
was the third?
3. In ‘James and the Giant Peach’ James is forced to go and live with his aunts after his parents are
killed. What were his parents killed by?
4. In ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ who runs the chocolate factory?
5. What are the evil creatures that Charlie Bucket meets in ‘Charlie and the Great Glass
More Roald Dahl Resources
Roald Dahl Lesson / Assembly Presentation
An informative and interesting 80 slide assembly/lesson PowerPoint on the life and work of Roald Dahl.
This resource includes references to
His birthplace and parentage
His education and schooling
His career - RAF fighter pilot
References and excerpts to his works
His likes, dislikes, interests and hobbies
His imaginative and fun use of language and wordplay
Thinking of publishing your own resources? Check out this step by step guide.
How to Become a Successful